Monday, January 30, 2012

Welcome to My Pinterest Madness!!

       Welcome to my madness!! I am a mom of 3: 2, 4, and 6, a wife, home owner, business owner, full time RN in the ER and Recovery Room, my sons cub scout den leader, the organizer for our local mommies group and my sons room mom! I also, like many of you, am addicted to Pinterest! I denied my friends Pinterest requests for months thinking that I'm not creative enough, I don't have time to sit on the computer, blah, blah, blah... I finally decided, after many friends hounding me, that I would look into it. I think I was home sick one day and tired of "stumbling" on the internet so I explored Pinterest. Wow!!! I couldn't get an account fast enough!! It was love at first site! So, after many months of tormenting my poor husband with Pinterest ideas and projects all over the house, I have decided to put it down where others (who might care, unlike my husband) would like to see what I have done and learn from my many mistakes! I am not in any way, shape or form creative, organized or talented! My little sister won that it the gene pool. I am just your average, working, busy, mommy brain, wiping kids running noses and car pooling, kind of mom!
       I will try to keep this blog organized. My plan is to post the Pinterest picture of my project ( say that 10 times fast!) that I am currently working on, as the most recent blog. That way you know what to expect soon. If I can figure out this blog stuff, I will keep a gallery of images of the projects I have done so you can browse them and click to go to it. If you have a request or question, feel free to email me at anytime! I will get back to you as soon as I can.
      I hope you enjoy my adventures and that I might inspire you just a little!
PS. I am in no way a writer either. So there will be MANY graphical errors! Sorry! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment