Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Creative Easy Kids Painting!



Creative Easy Painting for Kids

 
I have seen variations of this kind of project all over the internet. So, I decided to try it for myself. The kids loved it and it was super easy!

Break Down:
Total cost about: depends on what you have lying around
Total Time: Depends on each kid!

Materials:
2 piece canvas 11 x 14 in- Michaels $7 on sale
Crayola Washable Finger Paints- Walmart about $7
Frog Painters Tape- OSH $5
I happen to have all these on hand at the time so the prices might be a little off.

How to:



Cut the Frog tape to width you want each letter. Then stick onto canvas in the design or letters you want.


Then let your child go to town with the paint!


Let it dry completly. It was 100 outside on this day, so I put it outside for about 15 mintues. Don't forget about it!!


Carefully peel off the tape and like magic, a beautiful painting!!





Here is my lovely daughter showing off her master piece!!

You could even add glitter, sparkles or whatever you have lying around!

Have fun!!

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea for first week of preschool! Incorporates many motor skills as well as name recognition. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, how did you get the handprint so nicely done on your daughter's painting? Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    This is really cool stuff for painting ideas for children. I love your kids they very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! I babysit my 5 year old granddaughter 1 day a week and we craft, craft, craft! So FUN! So Clever! TFS!!! (Crafty Morning just reposted this!) Great gift for the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete